At Bailey Orthodontics we believe nutrition and a healthy smile go hand in hand. From snacking and eating on the go, to making sure kids have access to healthy snacks at home, Bailey Orthodontics wants to help you keep your snack choices healthy this summer with braces-friendly healthy summer snack recipes.
By avoiding sticky sweets and sugary beverages, we will provide you with snack choices that are fit for orthodontic patients and promote overall wellness and health! All summer long, check here for healthy new summer snack recipes!
Learn how to make STRAWBERRY DOLE WHIPS
• 1 cup sliced frozen strawberries
• 1 cup frozen raspberries or more strawberries
• 1/4 cup milk of choice or canned coconut milk
• Pinch stevia OR 1 1/2 tsp sugar or sweetener of choice
• 2 tsp lemon juice (lemon might sound strange, but it really makes the recipe!)
• 1/16 tsp salt
Strawberry Dole Whip Recipe:
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Scoop out and eat OR put in a plastic bag and freeze ten minutes, then cut a hole in the bag’s edge and squeeze out in a swirl.
For more braces-friendly recipes, tips, and tricks LIKE Bailey Orthodontics on Facebook and follow @baileyorthoaz on Instagram.